Sunday, November 7, 2010

Running out of time...

My birthday is November 9th. Yikes! I don't think I am going to make all my goals.
  • get back to my Saturday afternoon posts - I'll start next week. I forgot to yesterday.
  • get puppies
  • finish addition in rocket math- I'm close.
  • start and try to teach puppies how to fetch and obey
  • write eight letters to family members
  • decorate my bedroom wall- Mom says we can do this on my birthday since she is going out of town.
  • go on three hikes
  • reread Black Stallion
Are you working on a list too?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my sweet girl. Momma loves you so much. So very, very much. Happy, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you got over half of them done. That's good! I'm looking forward to your Saturday afternoon posts! I'm excited to see your newly decorated bedroom wall when I come. I missed having my birthday with you again this year. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetpea. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in. I love comments. Bye.