Sunday, September 26, 2010

8 Things

My Mom did a list of things to do before she turned 40. It inspired me to make one of my own. I'd better hurry, my birthday is on November 9th.

8 Things To Do Before I Turn 9
  • get back to my Saturday Afternoon Poetry posts
  • get puppies
  • finish all my addition level in Rocket Math
  • start and try to finish to teach my puppies how to fetch and obey
  • write eight letters to family members
  • decorate the walls in my bedroom
  • go on three more hikes
  • reread Black Stallion

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Sloane, I am loving this list. I will do everything I can to help you mark off every item on this list. I love you, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sloane, that sounds like a very good list. I am eager to meet your new puppies when we come to see you. I wish you luck in doing all these things. I miss having my birthday with you! That was always such a special time for me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wishing you luck ~ but I know that now you have a very good beginning on ALL of these! I believe in you darling girl!!! <3 AKt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sloane,

    I read your mommy's blog and she has one that I love to visit often.

    I too, love Shel Silverstein and even though I'm 47 years old, he sure is a wise guy for even adults to read.

    Good going on all of your goals before November 9th.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in. I love comments. Bye.